Dan E. Rudin, DDS − Glendora CA
Dr. Rudin has been practicing oral surgery for over 45 years!
Dr. Rudin is a native Angelino and proud father of three wonderful adult, self-sufficient children. He has been practicing for 43 years. When time permits he enjoys tennis and bicycling. Since childhood his hobby has been collecting U.S. postage stamps, for fun and historical interest. He spends as much time as possible with his wonderful true love, Judy, and they travel together as much as possible. Dr. Rudin has reached the age to appreciate his grandmother’s wise words “your health is the most important thing you have”.
With many years of experience, you’ve made the right choice. Call Us Today to schedule a consultation!
- B.A., Zoology Major, UCLA Los Angeles, Ca
- D.D.S., Loyola University, School of Dentistry Chicago, IL
- Internship and Residency in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Mt. Sinai Hospital/Elmhurst General Hospital New York, NY
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons-Fellow
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology-Fellow
- Pierre Fauchard Academy-Fellow
- Southern California Academy of Oral Pathology-Fellow
- California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Western Los Angeles Dental Society