Joseph E. Anthony, DDS, MS − Glendora CA
Dr. Anthony has been in private practice since 1977 and has provided surgery services to the local surrounding communities for over 38 years.
Dr. Anthony has been in private practice since 1977 and has provided surgery services to the local surrounding communities for over 38 years. He still attends continuing education courses in Anesthesia and Oral surgery several times a year.
He has been happily married to Jan for over 28 years, has three wonderful adult children and enjoys many sports and hobbies including boating, fishing, traveling, horses, golf, bird watching, and photography. He continues to look forward to several more years of practice.
Call us with any questions or to make an appointment.Glendora: 626-914-4587 Diamond Bar: 909-860-9375
Dr. Anthony was raised in San Dimas, CA, in a home for boys, dedicated for children without parents, and attended Bonita High School in La Verne, California. He then served in the U.S. Navy for three years, and served a tour of duty in Vietnam. After three years of service, he was honorably discharged from the U.S. Navy, and began his college education, dental education, and finally his training as an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon.
- B.S. Honors in Biology, California Polytechnic University, Pomona, CA
- D.D.S., UCLA School of Dentistry, Los Angeles, CA
- M.S., Georgetown University School of Dentistry, Washington, DC
- Residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Georgetown University School of Medicine and Dentistry. Washington, D.C.
- San Dimas Community Hospital, San Dimas, CA
- Citrus Valley Medical Center, West Covina, CA
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital, Glendora, CA
- Queen of the Valley Hospital, West Covina, CA
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons-Fellow
- Pierre Fauchard Academy-Fellow
- Southern California Oral-facial Academy-Fellow
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Tri-County Dental Society
- Western Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons